The changes in consumer behavior and demands for hyper-personalized service warrant investments from a shrinking bottom line for retailers due to higher e-commerce adoption and increased Supply Chain complexity. With such compounding challenges, how are such organizations reimagining their business? How well can they rearchitect and continually improve their operations at the speed of change by leveraging the power of data harnessed at scale?
- Ravi Balwada, Chief Technology Officer, Guitar Center
- Alan Boehme, Chief Technology Officer, H&M Group
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Three Data Technology Trends to Watch in 2022
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Taking Charge as Women in Technology
- End the Frustration of Technology Adoption
- Should you marry your Technology Vendor?
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- Technology, Candle, and the Light Bulb
- Top Technology Talks