The ability to juggle multiple IT initiatives is a required qualification for IT leaders. Stepping up to the challenge many IT leaders end up biting more than they can chew or pick the wrong battles. What does it take for an IT leader to pick the right type and right number of IT initiatives thus getting the most out of IT dollars spent? Is it an art or a science?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Businesses Get Information Technology Wrong, and How To Make it Right
- Taking Charge as Women in Technology
- Is IT and Technology changing from Push to Pull?
- Improving the Quality of Information
- Can IT Leaders Achieve Top Level Service And Support?
- The Future of IT Leadership
- Private/Hybrid Cloud, Security, & Taking that First Step into the Cloud