While some treat the concept of ‘web 2.0’ as hype, the concept has gained enough mass, that it cannot be ignored outright. Meanwhile, software as a service is gaining popularity, while there is also an increasing demand for consumer devices to be integrated with enterprise data. What has your IT leadership done to ensure that your company’s departments will be ready when Web 2.0 becomes mainstream?
- Joe Lafeir, Vice President, RLP Technologies
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Is In – Memory Computing Ready For The Mainstream?
- Web Services: Hype Vs. Reality
- Enabling Data-Driven Enterprise DNA
- Enabling an Environmentally and Socially Conscious Enterprise
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure
- Building Teamwork Across the Enterprise
- Cyber Espionage, APTs and Enterprises
- Leaders will drive the Virtual Enterprise, Not Technology
- Enterprise Mobility Risks: The Challenge before CIOs
- Enterprise Virtualization: Making it a Reality
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- Redefining Enterprise Architecture
- Getting the Best Out of an Enterprise Network
- Have Enterprise Data and Analytics Programs Delivered on the Promise?