The idea behind Digital Disruption is not just an ongoing threat to how business will operate but a mega-trend that will dictate the future of how business operates in virtually every industry. If digital disruption will affect not just communication and worker skills but also consumption, competition and plain market forces, how is the business evolving and making this disruption an opportunity? How will business model new corporate strategies that affect our cost structures and revenue streams? How is business managing the next generation of workers to make this disruption possible? How is business aligning with IT such that IT can help support this effort?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Cloud Communications Is Driving Digital Transformation
- Optimizing Customer Experience and Engagement with Cloud-Based Platforms
- Make global deployment of direct routing seamless – Global Cloud Calling for MS Teams
- Report – Hybrid and Multicloud Strategies Accelerate Digital Transformation
- Whitepaper – Cloud Assured Cloud Secured
- Cloud Security as a Shared Responsibility
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Managing Cloud to Manage Itself
- Cloudy with a Hint of
- Cloud Computing | Cloudy Conversations