Being in a hospital can be frightening and uncomfortable for patients and their families. Advances in IT are dramatically improving health care and bettering the experience for patients, their families, physicians, nurses and all members of the health care team. Learn how IT is making care more patient centric, improving quality and safety, decreasing wait times and much more. What new kinds of patient care improvements is IT making possible? How is IT contributing ways to advance the health and wellness of patients, lessening the time a patient is hospitalized, increasing the productivity of clinicians and providing life-saving and life-enhancing programs, services and technologies?
- EmblemHealth + ACPNY: A Healthcare Payvider (Payer + Provider) Patient Empowerment Journey
- Streamlining Healthcare Data Retention and Integration
- Better Pharma through Digital
- Is There a Staffing Crisis in Healthcare IT?
- Healthcare IT: Finding The EHR Roadmap
- Cheaper, Better, and Safer Healthcare: IT Innovation Can Help!
- Disproportionate Success in Healthcare Through Technology
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care