At one time, VoIP was just a way to cut down on phone bills. With the convergence of audio and data streams, VoIP is now a serious communication tool millions of businesses depend on every day. But cheap phone service is only one aspect. What strategic advantages will VoIP offer in the future, as the technologies involved mature further?
- Zeus Kerravala, Senior Vice President, Yankee Group
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Prudential: Navigating 150 Years of Change with Data & Innovation
- Securing Business Growth with Cybersecurity
- Encourage Board Members to Get Onboard With Cybersecurity
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- Rearchitecting Your Business Operating Model for Superior Customer Experience
- A New Playback for Digital Transformation
- Architecting for Agility
- Enabling Curiosity at Scale
- Solving the Quiet Quitting Crisis