Delivering IT faster, cheaper, and better may have become the mantra for most organizations. However, this may not be the best choice in all cases. What if the executive management gives you a free hand to spend the required amount of money and take the necessary amount of time to deliver the right solution?
- Andres Carvallo, Chief Information Officer, Austin Energy
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready