Data storage requirements are growing exponentially, consequently, the need for scalability, simplicity of management and performance is forcing organizations to look for new solutions. This may be good news for vendors, but will today’s solutions actually meet tomorrow’s needs?
- Paul Massiglia, Chief Technology Strategists, Agami Systems.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Addressing The Big Data Veracity Challenge
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure