The idea behind telemedicine has well-publicized benefits to improving healthcare delivery, but part of the reason behind its slow adoption has been that the term itself has broadened to include video conferencing, store and forward technology and remote monitoring. And as healthcare mobility solutions grow, the definition is further blurring the lines on how to address remote treatment. So how can we combine these two concepts? How can mobile solutions be used to enable telemedicine and a wider use of Electronic Medical Records while addressing security, data and infrastructure concerns?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Patient Experience Beyond Portals
- How will AI Transform Patient Experience?
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Improving Healthcare Through Technology
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- Can Your Health IT Deliver Patient-Centered Care?
- IT Challenges of Hospitality Industry