Big Data may be the next big thing in healthcare delivery, but it seems as though the ideas are getting ahead of the reality. While the usage of electronic health records has gone up drastically, what is the state of related data management and integration? Are we truly ready to take on the unstructured clinical data, apply Big Data analytics and offer coveted insights to appropriate parties?
- Rick Hopfer, Chief Information Officer, Molina Healthcare
- Dr. C. Martin Harris, Chief Information Officer and Chairman of the Information Technology Division, Cleveland Clinic
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Back to the Bedside: The End of PC Domination in Healthcare
- EmblemHealth + ACPNY: A Healthcare Payvider (Payer + Provider) Patient Empowerment Journey
- Individual Revolution in Healthcare: Beyond the Hype
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- How can IoHT Improve Healthcare?
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Healthcare in a Cloud?
- Is Healthcare ready for the cloud?
- Improving Healthcare Through Technology