Organizations are facing a problem: They don’t have a unified view of the data spread across departments. Expensive technology tools claiming to magically solve this problem have not helped. Is this a problem with creating or sharing data? Is it an IT or a business problem?
- Steps to Practical, Predictable, and Scalable Mobile-Centric End User Experience
- Financial Mobility Trends and Plans for the Future
- IT’s Role in the Mobile Business Environment and How We Must Redefine Our Place in It
- Mobile Government: Risk, Rewards, and Roadmap
- Enterprise Mobility Risks: The Challenge before CIOs
- Is Mobile BI Worth It?
- Enterprise Mobility: Implementation Essentials
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- Should You Outsource Your Enterprise Mobility?
- Merging Telemedicine and Healthcare Mobility
- Leveraging Mobility to Achieve ‘Wellness Care’
- Arkansas’ Easier Path to Financial Aid: A Mobility Case Study
- 4 Solutions to meet Mobility’s full potential