Businesses are becoming increasingly amenable to remote work arrangement to attract and retain quality talent and to maintain continuity of operations during crisis. Most employees are working from home, in isolation, trying to develop a new rhythm, work habits, and be part of a team that learns, innovates, and solves problems together. How are the business and IT leaders building a conducive, connected, collaborative, and secure environment to enable their remote workforce to continue to deliver on business priorities in the new reality?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- From Problem to Productive Workforce
- Are we Ready for a Hybrid Workforce?
- Perfect Pairing Enterprise Resilience With Workforce Throughput
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?
- Developing a Big Data Workforce
- How to Build a Great Workforce
- IT Workforce Skills, Competency, and Engagement: The Road Ahead
- IT Workforce Mapping: Finding the Right Mix