The Introduction of a New IT Technology Imposes Risks:
Political risks to champions within the IT organization; business risks that vary based on how invasive or intrusive are the changes it imposes on business; and financial risks as regards its implementation and ROI. How does an IT leader successfully manage these risks to reap the benefits that drove the adoption of the new technology? Or, how does he quickly identify a boondoggle, and pull the plug!
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Cutting IT Costs vs. Increasing Organizational Risk
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- How To Build Strong Partnerships Across Your Organization?
- Big Data Ethics: Privacy, Risks and Principles
- How To Build A High Trust Organization
- 4 Solutions: Leadership in Times of Organizational Change
- Cloud Contracts – The Hidden Costs & Risks
- Making Change Work for the Organization
- ROU and RON: Measuring the risk of unknowable unknowns