What if our organization’s users had the ability to innovate products, services, customer touch points, customer satisfaction and processes with minimal cost, risk and hand-holding from upper management? Is it possible? To some extent it’s already been done, but it’s arguably happened by accident. What kind of framework or platform would we need to provide our employees with this autonomous capability to go about their workday? What combination of people, processes and governance would be required such that this ability to innovate from the bottom-up becomes a sustainable norm and not an exception?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Turning IT’s focus from Visibility to Value
- Future-focused Leadership
- The Future of IT Leadership
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Identifying and Enabling the Skills of the Future
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?