IT Leaders today are inundated with research data promising an unprecedented insight into trends and issues and help them manage their goals better. How much of this data is actually useful? How do research firms decide on the research initiatives? How well are IT leaders able to leverage the available date to formulate effective strategies?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Effective Patch Management
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave