Some claim that while the IT shared services model looks good on paper, it’s a nightmare to implement and doesn’t produce the promised ROI. Is this true? What is the actual success rate of implementations, and have they yielded real value? What is the optimum mix of people, processes, and technology needed to make the IT Shared Services model work?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Sharing Shared Services: Reducing redundancies reaps rewards!
- Adopting Shared Leadership
- Do IT Services Make a Difference to Citizens?
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- Beyond The Envelope: The True “Sharing” of Services
- Can IT Leaders Achieve Top Level Service And Support?
- Making IT Shared Services Work
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?