While many organizations have embraced digital as the way forward, the journey has been choppy. Challenges include digitally unaware staff, shadow IT, inability to self-serve actionable intelligence, and inconsistent user experience across digital apps and systems.
How is business, data, and technology leadership joining hands to homogenize related innovation across the organization, simulate impact before scaling up, and enable people-powered acceleration to make digital practical and measurably impactful?
Watch this webinar to get answers to the pressing questions, including:
- People: How to embrace the culture to ensure success of your digital efforts?
- Processes: Which business departments and disciplines are the best candidates or post the most challenges?
- Metrics: How to measure the success of a digital transformation effort?
- Funding: How to best budget for and finance your digital transformation journey?
- Neelesh Prabhu, Managing Director & Chief Technology Architect, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
- Frank Bignone, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, FPT
- Steps to Practical, Predictable, and Scalable Mobile-Centric End User Experience
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- The People First Digital
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- Why it’s Important to Work with IT to Advance your Digital Needs?
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future