Companies are digitally transforming their business to transform customer experiences and enable sustained competitive advantage. They are also adopting agile principles to stay fast on their feet and outpace their competitors. How integrated and synchronized is the agile transformation effort at these organizations with the digital transformation initiatives? While demonstrating digital leadership, are the top executives, including the C-Suite, functioning as agile leadership teams? How can organizations repurpose and leverage the Agile Manifesto, which otherwise was only developed for software development, to drive an agile digital transformation?
- Nicholas Colisto, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Avery Dennison
- Leveraging Cloud To Invite Big Data And Mobility
- Leveraging Mobility to Achieve ‘Wellness Care’
- Leveraging Social Networks for Results
- Leveraging ITSM Beyond IT
- Leveraging IT to Get the Most Out of Every Dollar
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- Enterprise-Wide Agile Adoption…Art or Science?
- Agile Infrastructure: Is it an Oxymoron?
- Building an Agile Enterprise Through IT