All workers have networks of colleagues, both outside as well as inside the organization. To access all ideas available in both networks, what is the best way to introduce social networking into business strategy? How do IT and business leaders leverage worker networks, including those outside the organization, to get the best results?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Social Networks: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge
- Social Media is Revolutionizing the Enterprise
- Developing Social Intelligence in Managers
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- What’s the Point of Social Media?
- Why Business Leaders Should Embrace Social Media
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- Do Social Media and Enterprise Architecture Coexist Well?
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media