Leaders have been dealing with episodic volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) for decades. What’s should be the leadership recipe in this era when VUCA is constant and exponentially increasing in intensity?
- Gregg Chottiner, Vice President for Technology Advancement and Chief Information Officer, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- John Ellinger, Chief Information Officer, Bowling Green State University
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, and TuneIn Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Mastering the Highly Distributed Workforce Recipe
- Acing the Security Leadership Recipe for Digital
- Mastering Recipe to Business Agility
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Syncing Organizational Change and Leadership Development
- AI Enabled Leadership
- Future-focused Leadership
- Embracing Ignorant Leadership