As an accomplished leader who has earned many stripes, others’ expectations of you keep getting higher. How do you deal with the pressure while continuing to perform at your best, evade complacency, stay focused on the big picture, make sharper decisions consistently, and continue to inspire those who work for you, while meeting and exceeding the ever-increasing expectations?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Finding Financial Services a Competitive Edge through Big Data
- MORE (Choice, Speed, Scale): A Double Edged Sword?
- Winning Strategies For Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Is Your IT Prepared for Fluid Customer Expectations?
- Can IT Push Innovation Beyond All Customer Expectation?
- CIO of a Recovering Economy: The Challenges and Expectations
- Keeping Relevant in Order to Prosper
- IT Portfolio Management: Keeping Score