Both IT and the business environment are changing fast! While the spotlight is on technology, what about the IT people who deliver the goods? Where is today’s workforce failing? Will traditional approaches to managing the skill, competency, and engagement of our IT workforce continue to be relevant, going forward? What changes in skills and/or competency do we need? Who are the stakeholders who need to come together to build an IT workforce for today and that will still be delivering tomorrow?
- Maurice Tayeh, SVP & CIO, The Shaw Group Inc.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?
- The New Fed IT Workforce: What Will Change?
- IT Workforce Mapping: Finding the Right Mix
- Better IT Workforce Through an Industry-Academic Partnership
- A Burnt Out IT Workforce: Diminishing Returns
- Impending IT Workforce Vacuum: What’s the Plan?
- Managing The IT Skills Gap Now and For The Future