Radical results do not always warrant radical measures. With so much being said about how to turnaround a failing IT organization, what actually works?
- Tim Hanrahan, Vice-President – Information Services, Adaptec, Inc.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a High Trust Organization
- Syncing Organizational Change and Leadership Development
- Preparing Organizations for Constant Change
- Organizational Agility
- Making Change Work for the Organization
- How to Build a Future Fluent Organization?
- The 3 Critical Skills for Future IT leadership: Solution Focus, People, and Narrative!
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- 4 Solutions: Leadership in Times of Organizational Change