Two independent teams working on their respective department level projects to build the SAME application. Sounds familiar? This arises from decentralized IT decision making. How chronic is this problem? Do we fix it or just invest an IT portfolio management solution to deal with it?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- First IM and now Blogging: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge
- Solving the Quiet Quitting Crisis
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- Converging User and Platform Centric Agendas: A Case Study
- Security and Agility – Tips for Getting the Best of Both Worlds
- Supporting CEO Agenda as a CIO
- The 2022 CIO Agenda
- How to keep the Lights on while we Innovate
- IT-OT Integration