While each new IT innovation is expected to bring value, it also tends to bring complexity. How quickly can you digest the changes required by one innovation, before being able to swallow more from the next one? Are we at peril of choking on too much of a good thing, or should we welcome any and all innovation as it comes?
- Brian Shield, CIO, The Weather Channel Companies
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- IT Innovation: The Inspiration/Perspiration Balance
- Next Generation Data Storage: Beyond Coolness!
- Global IT Talent Crunch: What’s The Plan?
- CIO New Year Agenda: A Weather Forecast or More?
- Justifying IT Asset Management Tomorrow!
- ITIL Refresh: What does it Buy Us?
- Prioritizing IT Initiatives: Art or Science?
- Is your IT SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Ready?
- CIO of a Recovering Economy: The Challenges and Expectations