There are numerous examples of failed IT initiatives and related analysis of why the failure happened. What can be done to proactively raise the flag? At what point, do we cut our losses vs. trying to save a sinking ship?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Prioritizing IT Initiatives: Art or Science?
- Would Accelerating Quality and CI Initiatives Keep Them From Failing?
- The American Competitiveness Initiative: Why It Matters to You
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- Measuring ROU and RON for IT
- Indian CIO: Surviving a Wild Ride of Ups & Downs
- Green IT: The True ROI
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities