As the economy improves, companies are jockeying for competitive positions and investing in top line growth initiatives, but business paradigms have changed. Are the old traditional marketing approaches up to the job of supporting these activities given the new paradigms? How do marketing activities need to change? Where can IT lead the way and support Marketing strategies effectively? How should IT realign itself to accomplish these goals?
- Mike Relich, EVP & CIO, Guess?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- IT’s Role in a Marketing World
- CIO vs. CMO: Who’s winning?
- IT: Driving and Enabling Marketing and Sales Innovation
- 4 Practical Steps for Marketing IT
- The New Paradigm in IT …BUSINESS!
- Building Innovation As a Long-Term Enterprise Capability
- Can one IT Foster All 3 Types of Innovation Within One Org?
- Chasing the next best idea since sliced bread!
- Making Your Business Hungry for Change and Innovation