The harsh new business world of globalized competition, economic contraction, and technological change are forcing businesses everywhere to transform themselves by expanding their boundaries, consolidating their business interests, or reinventing themselves. In what situations is IT the helper, and in which should IT be the leader and driver? How does IT help or lead business transformation?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Effective Patch Management
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave