At one end every penny spent on IT has to be justified and is closely watched. On the other, technology is supposed to deliver miraculous results in overall cost savings in operations and business process optimization while juggling with ever changing business priorities. In such complex scenario, how do we budget for IT effectively and what spending patterns prevail?
- Is your IT Team and Budget a Victim of Process Over-Engineering?
- Rethinking The 80-20 Budget Rule!
- Dwindling Budgets Prompt IT Rationalization
- IT: Facilitator of a Collaborative Budgeting Process
- Should Business Influence Or Control IT Investments?
- New Delivery Models & The Economics of IT
- Cutting IT Costs vs. Increasing Organizational Risk
- IT Spending Into the Skid