Technology allows today’s IT work force the convenience of working from anywhere, untethered from each other or a physical location. But what happens to the team, when the players are in virtual rather than physical proximity? What’s lost, and how do we get it back?
- Barry Vandevier, CTO, Travelocity.com L.P.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a High Trust Organization
- Syncing Organizational Change and Leadership Development
- Preparing Organizations for Constant Change
- Organizational Agility
- Making Change Work for the Organization
- How to Build a Future Fluent Organization?
- The 3 Critical Skills for Future IT leadership: Solution Focus, People, and Narrative!
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- 4 Solutions: Leadership in Times of Organizational Change