With healthcare organizations required to meet compliance standards and use specialized systems offered by software vendors, healthcare is becoming increasingly beholden to IT providers. In order to meet these demands, they require people with the talent to handle these tools, but rarely have the budget to attract or retain them. Is there a staffing crisis in healthcare IT? How will this knowledge be developed and retained internally? Considering the investment challenges and the equal shortage of clinicians from other parts of the organization, how do we work to solving this staffing shortage?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Can Your Health IT Deliver Patient-Centered Care?
- Will IoT Improve Healthcare?
- Advice from Healthcare CIOs
- Is There a Staffing Crisis in Healthcare IT?
- Merging Telemedicine and Healthcare Mobility
- Meeting Healthcare Big Data Pre-Requisites
- Healthcare and the Cloud: A Brave New World Without Courage?
- Is Healthcare ready for the cloud?
- Stifled User Productivity and Innovation: Is Corporate IT Responsible?