The role of CIO Role came into existence because technology became increasingly intrinsic to doing business and being competitive. However, today’s CIO often has to juggle many different skills: the financial acumen of a CFO, the strategic understanding of a marketer, savvy shopping skills, and the people skills of an HR executive. Will CIO’s become extinct? Or will their jobs just be absorbed into other management positions?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- CIO as a Simplifier
- Three Lessons Learned After a CIO Transition
- The CIO as a Futurist
- One Thing to Make You a Better CIO
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- Should CIOs be Futurists?
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?