As extended mobile business applications for business intelligence (mobile BI) are gaining momentum, most BI tool vendors are offering a mobile extension to the native BI suite itself. But is mobile BI really just a mobile version of traditional BI? Is implementing mobile BI the same as in traditional BI projects? Is mobile BI secure since now that sensitive data will be provided on a remote device over which an enterprise has little control? Would mobile BI be easier to adopt vs. traditional BI? Is mobile BI a good solution for every kind of data? What about ROI…is it expected to be significant in order to justify related investment?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- From Intelligence to Relevance
- Intelligence Unlimited
- Evaluating Security Intelligence and Analytics Solutions
- Developing Social Intelligence in Managers
- The Imperative of Collective Intelligence
- Thinking Collective Intelligence
- What Would it Take For “Collective Intelligence” to Become a Reality?
- Exploiting Business Intelligence Solutions
- 20 Truths of Emotionally Intelligent Teams