Consolidation of IT infrastructure, applications, and data is the logical way to control costs, but how much consolidation is practical? Too much and the end result may be a lethargic monolithic IT with a lot of inertia and intertwined critical parts requiring meticulous synchronization. Given the speed of technology change, is this approach practical?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Business/IT Strategy: Align or Converge?
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- Working on Strategy During a Pandemic
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Future-proofing Leadership Strategy and Culture
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Will Business/IT Agility Eat Strategy for Breakfast?
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- Should Business Influence Or Control IT Investments?