With rampant digitization and business dynamics changing constantly, it’s often your applications and systems that determine your capability to adapt, grow, and stay competitive. While we are dabbling in multichannel and multitouch new age experiences, many enterprises still heavily depend on legacy applications. Modernizing such legacy applications has been a chronic challenge due to multiple reasons for many decades. Hexaware claims that its AMAZE platform can help modernize legacy applications at unprecedented speed, quality, and cost savings through automation, minimizing human intervention, and deliver results in a matter of weeks. What proof does Hexaware have to prove this claim? How is AMAZE different from the other automation solutions in the landscape? Is Hexaware AMAZE a panacea for legacy application modernization genuinely?
- IT Modernization: Why now? And how?
- Complex Case Law eDiscovery: Is Predictive Coding a Panacea?
- Desktop as a Service: Panacea or Hype?
- Ending Legacy Apps: When & How?
- Legacy Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Rewriting the Application Access Playbook
- Improving Application Performance Management
- Is an “In-House” Application Development Org Necessary?
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- Large Application Delivery: Solving a Good Problem
- Wireless Applications: Value for an Enterprise