We value Cloud computing because it offers significant scalability and cost savings, but is that motivation enough for Healthcare to move to cloud? If money were not a constraint, what would be the best roadmap? What are some of the obvious and hidden challenges that we need to overcome? What has been tried and worked (or failed) so far?
- Fernando Martinez, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Jackson Health System, Miami Florida
- Sandra Palumbo, Research Fellow, The Yankee Group
- Scott Lundstrom, Group Vice President, IDC Health Insights
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Getting Ready for Health 3.0
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Meeting Healthcare Big Data Pre-Requisites
- Cloud Computing doesn’t come in 31 flavors
- Healthcare and the Cloud: A Brave New World Without Courage?
- Healthcare in a Cloud?
- Healthcare IT: Finding The EHR Roadmap