What if K12 Education could provide a customized learning experience based on each student’s skills, abilities, and preferences to maximize student outcomes supported by optimal funding to ensure reliable and lean operations? How are the K12 schools leveraging data analytics to that end?
- Robert Dickson, Chief Information Officer, Wichita Public Schools – USD259
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Keeping Higher Education Viable Through Technology
- Education Faculty’s Survival in a Digital Age
- Reforming Education With Big Data
- Security Challenges in Education Today
- Can IT Improve Education Governance & Business Sustainability?
- Data Analytics as a Team Sport
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team