Every day, those of us who depend on public transit expect it to get us where we’re going inexpensively, safely, and with the reliability and consistency of a utility. How has mass transit changed from the past? How is IT transforming public transit now and for the future with regards to offering real time statuses on arrivals/departures, connecting with riders via social media, offering information over the Internet, et al? What innovations are being contemplated or deployed to improve today’s commuter experience? What could our transit systems learn from global transit solutions? What transit system is doing the best job of moving people?
- IT Challenges of a Transit Authority
- 4 Solutions You Can Learn from the Public Sector
- How the Public Sector is Utilizing AI?
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Transforming the Legal Industry via IT
- Can Kofax deliver on its Intelligent Automation promise?
- How to be Conversationally Intelligent?
- 20 Truths of Emotionally Intelligent Teams
- Building an Emotionally Intelligent IT Team