The world today is experiencing an unprecedented growth in data and information generated by multiple disparate sources. Linking to this data is also being made easy by leveraging SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). Access to the data anytime and anywhere is also possible through wireless technology. Are we making the best use of this opportunity? What impact does this data/information deluge have on storage and information management?
- Andrew Warzecha, Chief Strategist, Information Management, IBM
- Henry Morris, Group Vice President and General Manager, Integration, Development, Application Strategies (IDeAS) solutions research group, IDC
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Businesses Get Information Technology Wrong, and How To Make it Right
- The CIO Role: Getting Past “Information Management”
- Building an Information Driven Business
- From Information Security to Information Assurance, The Game has changed …Should Players too?
- Improving the Quality of Information
- Using Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Successful SOA Adoption: What does it Take?
- Is your IT SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Ready?
- ITSM and SOA: Siamese Twins