With the economic explosion in India has come challenges of managing growth and competitive pressures. Changing from the relatively insignificant business function of keeping computers running to becoming a mission critical backbone of an organization, enterprise IT’s role requires a complete transformation in terms of people, processes, and technology. How are IT leaders in India coping?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Modernizing Data Management
- Steps to Making Data Your Greatest Asset
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Handling Dark Data Perils
- Steps to Data Literacy and DataOps
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- Making Sense of Big Data
- Taming Identity and Access Management
- Has Big Data Delivered Tangible ROI?