For some, IT is the plumbing which allows an uninterrupted and efficient flow of information. But, what about the quality of the information that is flowing through the “plumbing”? We wouldn’t drink bad water no matter how elegant the plumbing, what about bad or poor information?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building an Information Driven Business
- Cost of IT Quality or Lack Thereof…
- Measuring and Improving Effectiveness at Work
- Improving Cyber Security Awareness and Behavior
- Is Mobility Improving Healthcare Delivery?
- Improving Application Performance Management
- Improving The IT Planning Process
- Improving Healthcare Through Technology