Wouldn’t it be great to have a crystal ball that would warn us when our business critical application performance was starting to slip? Unfortunately we can’t predict this and when it happens, we engage in finger pointing matches, nerve racking troubleshooting exercises, and sometimes end up losing internal/external customer goodwill. What combination of tools and other elements need to be in place, in order to keep application performance on track and predictable, monitor it, and more importantly, get it back on track quickly if it slips?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Shadow IT Apps – Ripe for Moving to the Cloud?
- Improving Application Performance Management
- Is an “In-House” Application Development Org Necessary?
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- Ending Legacy Apps: When & How?
- Large Application Delivery: Solving a Good Problem
- The Changing Landscape of ERP Solutions
- RFID – The TCO and ROI Challenge!
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave