Leaders recognize the need for employees to learn new skills to stay relevant and profitable in the future. But the inability to maintain an inventory of current skills, identify required and critical future skills, and proactively fill the gap hinders such efforts. So how are business and IT leaders collaborating to ensure proper investment in this strategic and long-term capability-building effort?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The 3 Critical Skills for Future IT leadership: Solution Focus, People, and Narrative!
- 5 Inspiring Change Leadership Quotes from Dr. John Kotter
- IT Workforce Skills, Competency, and Engagement: The Road Ahead
- Managing The IT Skills Gap Now and For The Future
- Getting Serious about Enjoying Work
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Steps to Enabling a Frictionless and Future-Fit Finance Function
- Road to Relevant, Profitable, and Future-ready Pharma
- Building Blocks for a Future-Ready Security Shop
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments