Back in 1999, Napster put the music industry into the Wild West. With absolutely no regard or rules for intellectual property, music companies have had to find a way over the last decade to deal with the new technology possibilities. Today, 3-D Printing presents similar disruptive threats, but could it also be an opportunity for enterprise IT? How can 3-D Printing be leveraged to directly or indirectly support other products or lines of business? How will it make an impact on finances, operations and people, and could IT have an opportunity to lead the charge?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Where Are The Once Overhyped Technologies Today?
- How Technology is Changing the Retail Sector
- How to Enable Real Time Analytics
- Has Big Data Delivered Tangible ROI?
- How Will 3-D Printing Impact The Enterprise?
- Can SAP HANA Hold Up To Scrutiny?
- Is IT and Technology changing from Push to Pull?
- Can Gamification improve Enterprise Transformation
- Gamification and needing ‘stinking badges’