The higher you rise, the harder you land when you fall! With everyone scrutinizing you closely for mistakes or weaknesses, as you join an organization as the new CIO, what can you do to avoid a fall from grace? What can you do within your first few months to establish a strong foundation for yourself as an IT leader, and win the hearts and minds of everyone who matters, above you or below?
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- Chief Integration Officer – The New CIO
- Building a New CIO Cabinet Post M&A
- Are OLD Style CIO’s Ready for The NEW NORMAL?
- CIOs: How to Survive The Change to “A New NORMAL”
- What New Year Resolutions should a CIO make?
- CIO New Year Agenda: A Weather Forecast or More?
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- The CIO as a Futurist
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- A CIO’s Performance Appraisal