When starting any new program, there’s a sense of uncertainty that comes with any disruption. Introducing something new to an existing, well-oiled workflow could throw a wrench into your people, process, policy or pocketbook components. What should a leader do to manage a new beginning as systems and relationships break down? How can a leader encourage a change?
- Susan Cramm, President Valuedance and Former CIO, Taco Bell Corporation
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Turning IT’s focus from Visibility to Value
- Future-focused Leadership
- The Future of IT Leadership
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Identifying and Enabling the Skills of the Future
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?