Three security issues loom large over the future of Cloud Computing:
- Will corporate IT security policies still apply to the applications and services delivered via the cloud?
- How will a CIO prove to management and clients that the company’s applications and services are as secure as before the cloud and meeting all SLAs?
- Will security be robust enough to pass any compliance audits required?
Only when each of these 3 concerns can be answered with a resounding “YES!”, will cloud computing be finally considered secure. Meanwhile, what will IT leaders and vendors have to consider, change, revamp, or manage differently in order to achieve this end goal?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Cloud Enabled Security
- Private/Hybrid Cloud, Security, & Taking that First Step into the Cloud
- Cloud Security as a Shared Responsibility
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Cloud Security Wish List
- Security Concerns Linger As the Clouds Roll By
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- Cloud, Mobility, Social Networking, and Inter/National Security