Organizations collect a multitude of customer feedback—CSAT surveys, social reviews, insurance claims, voice-to-text conversions of customer orders, customer emails, to name a few. Understanding and acting on all this textual data at scale can be complicated and costly. How should an organization build its Voice of the Customer playbook that offers practical strategies to use customer data to build loyalty, introduce products consumers want, and market to the right audience?
- The Chief Data Officer Playbook
- Rewriting the Application Access Playbook
- Using great customer service to create a safe learning environment
- The Hard ROI of Customer Experience
- Value Your Customer Above All Else
- Customer Support and IT
- Getting New Business from Current Customers
- IT: Working with Business to lead Customer Innovation
- 360º Customer View Through IT
- CRM: Love Thy Customer NOT Software!