Within the private sector, AI has proven to have many benefits and been used to gain a competitive advantage. But how is it being applied within the public sector, what are the top benefits realized? Has it made an impact on how the government has been able to respond to the current Coronavirus pandemic?
- Suzette Kent, Federal Chief Information Officer, US Office of Management and Budget
- Dorothy Aronson, Chief Information Officer, National Science Foundation
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Steps to Scaling AI
- Working on Strategy During a Pandemic
- Getting Government Ready for AI
- Intelligent Public Transit through IT
- COVID-19 Demonstrates that the Emerging Tech-Driven Fourth Sector is More Necessary than Ever
- 4 Solutions You Can Learn from the Public Sector
- Steps to Trustworthy AI
- Adopting AI for Customer Service
- Steps to Maximizing the AI Opportunity