Whether rushing to attend an important meeting, catch your flight, attend a session at a busy convention, or be served in-room at a hotel after a long day, we rely on elevators and escalators to work and move us quickly and safely to your desired location. So when moving and serving you as its most precious cargo, how is Otis leveraging digital to innovate at the pace of business to stay relevant while ensuring the resilience and reliability of its products and services?
- Neil Green, Executive Vice President & Chief Digital Officer, Otis Elevator Co.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Sustaining an Employee-Driven Culture of Innovation
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- Communities of Practice Approach to IT Innovation
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- Using Emerging Technologies for Banking Innovation
- Lean Back to Scale Innovation
- Enabling Secured Innovation in Your Enterprise
- Making Innovation as an Organizational DNA element
- Feeding Innovation Through Lean IT: A Case Study
- The Importance of Recognizing and Making Time for Innovation
- Making User Innovation the Norm
- Driving Practical R&D and Innovation
- Supporting Value Innovation
- IT: Driving and Enabling Marketing and Sales Innovation
- Should Customer Input Govern Innovation?
- Building Innovation As a Long-Term Enterprise Capability